Contact Us | Directions|

Materials for Gouache

Gouache - pronounced gwash as in squash.

Gouache paint is often called 'Designers Gouache' due to it's opaqueness, speed of drying and matt finish, being so necessary for designer, illustrators and commercial artists. It is also often referred to as 'opaque watercolour'.

Papers and Brushes Available for Gouache